- “A Group” averages 20-plus mph
- “B Group” averages 16-18 mph
- “C Group” averages 14-16 mph
- March Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
- May/June Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
We also recommend riding on your own during the week to keep your legs loose for the longer Saturday rides. The river trail system, on both the Little Rock and North Little Rock side, is a great place to ride and meet other cyclists.
To join this weekly ridefest, you’ll need TWO things:
- A waiver. The lawyers make us do it. Download the waiver and email it to email@example.com or bring it to the first training ride and turn it in. You only have to do it the one time. Thank you!
Facebook/Twitter Accounts: If you have a Facebook account, join our Tour de Rock group. (You find the group by doing a Facebook search for the Group “Tour de Rock”.) To view some pics from training rides, visit the Tour de Rock Facebook album. You can also follow us on Twitter@TDRTraining.
We can’t wait to ride with you!